Interesting One Liners
December 23, 2010 · Posted in Anything
This would be a piece of very interesting one-liners for everyone to check it out.
- A printer consists of 3 main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.
- The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.
- The trouble with being punctual is that no one is there to appreciate it.
- Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
- Hot glass looks same as cold glass. – Cunino’s Law of Burnt Fingers
- Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
- It’s not hard to meet expenses, they are everywhere.
- In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?
- If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- It’s not the fall that kills you. It’s the sudden stop at the end.
- The road to success…. Is always under construction.
- Alcohol doesn’t solve any problem, but if you think again, neither does Milk.
- I say no to alcohol, it just doesn’t listen.
- Work is fine if it doesn’t take too much of your time.
- Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don’t have film.
- All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!
So, what do you think? Makes sense?