FireStats error : Error connecting to database

Revival of My Site

February 16, 2008 · Posted in Rant Corner 

PhpMyAdmin Image

After more than 72 hours, I have found out the quick fix to restore my Drupal site. I made a MySQL edit to remove the error that was causing problem to the table “sessions” and “access_log“.

I could have done the long method by uploading the previous workable backup but it seems to be a long procedure. Hence, what I did was to empty all the entries in the sessions and access_log.

Amazingly, that helps to reduce my SQL file size by an incredible 20MB! That was huge, no wonder it is causing problems to the database my site. Well, anyway I am happy that it’s back up and running.

SociBook del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Yahoo Buzz StumbleUpon

Comments

Comments are closed.